El Paradiso Resort in Alcoy
09-13-2011, 08:13 PM
El Paradiso Resort in Alcoy
[Image: mkiyw.jpg]
[Image: 106ii3a.jpg]
[Image: qz2cjn.jpg]
[Image: 2h7maeb.jpg]
EL Paradiso, Guiwang, Alcoy, 6023 Cebu Philippines

Almost to tingko beach in Alcoy is where you can find the beautiful European El Paradiso Resort. just when you travel to Boljoon by bus, you will notice resort because their lights during evening is somewhat of those red light bars in Mango Avenue such as pussycats lol Big Grin

they offer rooms,house for rent and even for sale houses.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2011, 06:58 PM
RE: El Paradiso Resort in Alcoy
Nice kim. it says white beach but actually they don't have a beach as you can see in the images.
I've seen el paradiso when we visit Tingko beach before.
09-16-2011, 04:03 PM
El Paradiso Resort do not have their own site i guess. I just search them and found out that they sell house and lot Big Grin meaning kanang row of houses duol kaau sa beach are for sale! Nindut sad da hinuon bisan layo.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-06-2012, 02:51 PM
Nice share. I think this is another good place to visit in Alcoy. Honestly, I have never been to this place and I already heard many good reviews of this famous destination. I might be having a two-week Cebu adventure this year -- together with a good friend. See you in Alcoy, Cebu1 Big Grin
02-06-2012, 10:23 PM
I see they are selling these houses pala. How far is Alcoy from the main city in terms of travel time?
03-10-2012, 05:38 PM
Henann Resort is a tropical getaway situated along the white sands of Alona Beach in Panglao, Bohol. Boasting palm groves and gardens, it features a private beach and outdoor pool.

Villas at Henann Resort have a private terrace with sun beds for relaxing and enjoying the beach and garden views. Each air-conditioned villa comes with a flat-screen cable TV, a ceiling fan, and a safety deposit box. Wooden ceilings and furniture complete the rustic feel of the rooms.

Recreational activities at Henann include badminton and table tennis. Guests can make travel arrangements at the tour desk. The resort provides laundry and dry cleaning services.

Open all day, the resort’s fine dining restaurant serves a good selection of Filipino and international specialities. Refreshments are available at the pool bar.

Henann Resort is a 30-minute drive from Tagbilaran Airport, which services domestic flights to and from Manila. Tagbilaran City, the provincial capital, is also a half-hour drive away.
04-09-2012, 10:51 PM
We stayed in this place because we basically had no choice and all the other resorts nearby are fully-booked.
The house is okay but the service and the facilities are awful. They even asked us to vacate because there was a miscommunication that there was already a group who reserved first and talked to us as if it was our problem. They keep dodging us to pay fully when they didn’t even ask first our needs and we even cleaned the place for them. . They don’t even provide towels. The place runs on low voltage. The pool and the beach are not well-maintained and in the evening, it is open but there is no light. We didn’t even dare to swim in the pool since the water is stagnant. The crew is incompetent. The restaurant is abandoned. Due to extreme dissatisfaction, we shared our feedbacks to the management and eventually to the owner and his wife and instead of hearing out what we have to say, they got so defensive and didn’t take our comments pleasantly. They even asked us why we stayed there, what a question. They also implied that their resort needs no improvement because even the Germans has nothing negative to say and that we have no right to say negative things since they just told us to look at the bright side.
Over-all, it is expensive and impossible to enjoy your stay there.
06-21-2012, 05:11 PM
My point of view the resorts are Surrounded by gardens, flowers, soft waterfalls and lakes.It is a very beautiful resorts and available best food at cheap coast.
06-30-2012, 07:41 PM (This post was last modified: 06-30-2012 07:42 PM by tajnz.)
(04-09-2012 10:51 PM)Guest Wrote:  We stayed in this place because we basically had no choice and all the other resorts nearby are fully-booked.
The house is okay but the service and the facilities are awful. They even asked us to vacate because there was a miscommunication that there was already a group who reserved first and talked to us as if it was our problem. They keep dodging us to pay fully when they didn’t even ask first our needs and we even cleaned the place for them. . They don’t even provide towels. The place runs on low voltage. The pool and the beach are not well-maintained and in the evening, it is open but there is no light. We didn’t even dare to swim in the pool since the water is stagnant. The crew is incompetent. The restaurant is abandoned. Due to extreme dissatisfaction, we shared our feedbacks to the management and eventually to the owner and his wife and instead of hearing out what we have to say, they got so defensive and didn’t take our comments pleasantly. They even asked us why we stayed there, what a question. They also implied that their resort needs no improvement because even the Germans has nothing negative to say and that we have no right to say negative things since they just told us to look at the bright side.
Over-all, it is expensive and impossible to enjoy your stay there.

Thanks for your honest post. From the photos the establishment did look run down and neglected. Sad I'm not impressed with the way the staff treated you either, just because a place is cheap doesn't mean customer service should be thrown out the window. It's also a little disconcerting hearing from other posters that it's in the red light district as that's not a part of Cebu I'm looking to spend much time in as a conservative young female.
07-01-2012, 04:46 PM
I agree that based on the photos above, the place seems to be not well maintained.
I could actually stay on not so outstanding resorts but I can never stand mistreatment from the staffs there especially from its owner.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies Views: Last Post
  Plantation Bay Resort and Spa: Beach Resort shaneyward 2 949 01-09-2013 07:18 PM
Last Post: Deenajean
  VistaMar beach Resort enhu 1 802 10-08-2012 02:37 AM
Last Post: jamooz22
  Costabella Beach Resort is NOT a good place to stay spammer 10 2,676 08-21-2012 11:09 AM
Last Post: cebutraveller
  Marlin's Beach Resort shaneyward 12 2,309 07-02-2012 05:49 PM
Last Post: zararina
  Kalumpang Beach Resort in Argao kimidora 1 3,020 06-02-2011 01:01 PM
Last Post: amboy

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)